SUSE will, for another year, present at the High Performance Consortium for Advanced Scientific and Technical (HP-CAST) computing users group.
This group works to increase the capabilities of Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions for large-scale scientific and technical computing.
HP-CAST meetings typically include corporate briefings and presentations by HPE executives, technical staff, HPE partners, and discussions of customer issues related to high-performance computing.
The meetings will take place in Frankfurt, Germany on June 22-23, 2018 and SUSE will present topics below:
- Evolution in Ceph Based Data Storage for HPC
- by Sanjeet Singh (Director of Storage Solutions at SUSE) | Jun 23 at 11:30
- SUSE HPC Module and SUSE Linux support for Arm
- by Jay Kruemcke (Product Manager for HPC Solutions at SUSE) | Jun 23 at 14:00
You can learn more about those topics by following links below:
- Webinar: HPC/AI Data Management with HPE DMF and SUSE SES
- Press Release: HPE, Arm, SUSE, and three leading UK universities establish one of the largest Arm-based supercomputer deployments in the world
- Blog: Meet the first SUSE YES Certified Arm-Based System: HPE Apollo 70!
Also, we have recently published content covering our joint solution with HPE for HPC, which you can check here: https://content.suse.com/hpe-hpc/ or read more at my blog Bring HPC Power to your enterprise.
Still on the HPC topic, if you are planning to be at the ISC High Performance Conference -> Go check the SUSE Booth (D-1013) and chat with our team.
Keep up with the SUSE & HPE Alliance at: https://suse.com/hpe/